BBQ Pulled Pork is a sandwich I crave all summer. There’s just something about that juicy, tender meat, drenched in a sweet and tangy barbecue sauce, and served on a toasted brioche bun that makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
But who has time to wait hours for it to smoke perfectly on the grill when you can throw it in a slow cooker?
Note: The following content may contain affiliate links. See our full disclosure here.
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Made Easy
I find that pulled pork turns out best when it’s cooked low and slow in the slow cooker just like on the grill! You also DO NOT want to remove the cover during cooking to help the pork stay as juicy as possible.
All you need to grab is a package of McCormick Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning Mix and a 3 lb boneless pork loin.
McCormick Seasoning Mixes make cooking at home easy. They help me save so much time in the kitchen and they always taste great!
Related: Easy One-Pot White Chicken Chili
If you use the McCormick Seasoning Mix, you’ll also need ketchup, brown sugar, and cider vinegar.
Whisk all that together in a small bowl and your pulled pork BBQ sauce is ready to go!
You will need:
- 6 qt Programmable Slow Cooker
- 1 package McCormick Seasoning Mix
- 3 lbs boneless pork tenderloin or shoulder roast, trimmed and cut into two pieces
- ½ cup tomato ketchup
- ½ firmly packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup cider vinegar
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Directions
Place pork in the slow cooker.
In a separate bowl, mix Seasoning Mix, ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar until blended. Pour over pork and cover.
Cook for 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
Remove pork and place in a bowl. Shred pork, using two forks, and return to the slow cooker. Mix with sauce and heat before serving on a bun or slider rolls!
It tastes great the way it is, but you can add a little extra store-bought barbecue sauce and coleslaw, if desired.
What to make with Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Loin?
Some easy side dishes that come to mind include homemade mac & cheese, baked beans, corn on the cob, or air fryer french fries!
You can store any leftover BBQ Pulled Pork Loin in an airtight container for up to three days in the fridge. Just make sure to safely reheat it in the microwave before serving.
I hope your family enjoys this easy and delicious Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Loin meal idea as much as we do!
Plan to make it for dinner this week? Share your pulled pork dinner with me @danielleskeaton on Instagram or Facebook.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- 6 qt Programmable Slow Cooker
- 1 pkg McCormick Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning Mix
- 3 lbs Boneless Pork Tenderloin or Shoulder Roast trimmed and cut into two pieces
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- Place pork in the slow cooker. Trimmed and cut into two pieces.
- In a separate bowl, mix Seasoning Mix, ketchup, sugar, and vinegar until blended. Pour over pork and cover.
- Cook for 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- Remove cover. Place pork in a separate bowl and shred using two forks, then return to the slow cooker.
- Mix with sauce and heat before serving on a bun or slider rolls.