Wife, Mother, & Believer
Welcome to DanielleSkeaton.com – a motherhood and lifestyle blog created for modern moms seeking inspiration, guidance and ideas for daily living, from home to style.
I’m a wife, mother of four, and I battled with postpartum depression twice. It was a very dark season of my life, as I struggled with balancing my home, my mental health, and trying not to lose myself in motherhood.
But one day, I made the decision to stop waiting for my kids to grow up to create a life I love. Instead, I chose to find joy in the chaos. This journey led me to discover a newfound passion for seasonal home decor, creating cherished family memories, entertaining at home, and embracing my personal style.
As you navigate your own motherhood and family life journey, I want to be your go-to mom friend cheering you on and inspiring you along the way! I am thrilled you’re here and so happy to meet you 😊
get to know me
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS…
- Checking out new seasonal home decor at Target and HomeGoods is my love language 😍
- I’m an introvert and a homebody, so all I need is a glass of red wine and a good TV show to watch to have a good time 😌
- Speaking of TV, my favorite show on Netflix is The Crown! (Not gonna lie, I’m a ’90s baby and have been obsessed with the Royal Family since the death of Princess Diana.)
- One year, for Christmas, I asked my parents for an Easy-Bake Oven because I wanted to be like Martha Stewart. I still love her to this day!
- My husband, Ryheem, and I are high-school sweethearts. We overcame teenage pregnancy and now have four boys ages 13, 9, 8, 6, and a baby girl on the way!
Don’t be a stranger. Join the fam!
STEP TWO: Subscribe to our free Sunday Newsletter filled with mom-inspired tips + the latest from me, Danielle Skeaton, delivered straight to your inbox so you’ll never miss a post!
STEP THREE: Grab my free printables while supplies last! These are digital downloads designed to help you organize your home, time, and life. Check them out >