Finding Joy In Chaos
Hello & Welcome! I’m Danielle Skeaton, the writer behind this blog. I am a wife, boy mom, Starbucks addict, and Domestic Diva.
I am here to inspire you with quick wins and simple solutions for your home and family!
My hope is to help you save time, save stress, and get organized — whether it’s from menu planning for the week, sharing time-saving dinner ideas, or tips that’ll whip your messy house into shape.
Let’s get real:
Like you, I wear many hats.
I am the chef, cheerleader, teacher, nurse, chauffeur, maid, entertainer, counselor, personal shopper, referee, personal assistant, event planner…basically the CEO of my family.
But shortly after the arrival of my third child, I was diagnosed with postpartum depression and lost complete control of my home and life.
This is what I learned:
Getting organized is the *secret* to staying sane!
Once I created better systems and routines, I went from feeling overwhelmed every day to finding JOY in the chaos.
- My favorite thing in the entire world is walking the aisles of Target and HomeGoods (I know, surprise, surprise)
- I’m an introvert, enneagram 2w1, and a homebody like no other.
- My girlfriends say I am a Millennial Martha Stewart
- My favorite season is FOOTBALL season!🤘
- I married my high school sweetheart in 2012. We have four boys and a Cock-A-Poo.
- I was the only female in my house until we adopted my sweet Rainbow! (I’m still open to trying one more time for that girl, though.)
- Our Cheap $50/Week Meal Plan For A Family of 5 — Reader #1 favorite!
- How to Make Your Own Dawn Powerwash Refill (and SAVE Money!) — the cleaning hack that has kinda gone viral!
- The Absolute Best Fridge Organization Ideas — because these ideas will definitely motivate you!
- Simple, Cheesy Ranch Chicken Alfredo To Make This Week — so easy and delicious!