Hey, friends! Today, I’m sharing with you my favorite self-care essentials that fit easily into my busy life!
I used to think that making time for self-care meant it had to become another thing to add to my “to-do” list. But I’ve realized that there are some easy ways I can incorporate a little self-care naturally without even trying (gasp!).
From taking a bath to falling asleep, these products don’t take up any extra space in my life, or require extra time out of my day.
Note: The following content may contain affiliate links. See our full disclosure here.
Self-Care Essentials for Better Sleep
1. Pajama Sets – I feel like every mom deserves to go to bed in cute, comfortable PJs. I used to wear sweatpants and raggedy t-shirts to bed for years. Upgrading my sleepwear has been so worth it!
2. Sound Machine – They are not only great for babies, they’re great for mamas too! I’m definitely the type of person who sleeps with the TV on, but this machine comes with a ton of different relaxing sounds and settings that make falling asleep easy!
3. Silk Pillowcase – If you’ve never slept with a silk pillowcase, you’re really missing out. It’s way more gentle on your hair, face, and skin.
4. 3D Sleep Mask – If you have trouble falling and staying asleep, you need this! It blocks out all light and is even safe to wear if you have eyelash extensions. Fun Fact: I used to think sleep masks were for those bougie moms who have full-time nannies, go to hot yoga classes every morning, and spend the rest of the day shopping in Beverly Hills, haha. I’ve been sleeping like a baby ever since I got mine.
Self-Care Essentials for Stress Relief
5. Foaming Bubble Bath – Dr. Teals is my go-to when I want to take a soothing bubble bath before bed. The pure Epsom salt with lavender is just what every mom needs after a long, busy day.
6. Non-Toxic Bath Bombs – If you’ve never used bath bombs before, it’s a quick and easy way to turn an at-home bubble bath into a spa-like experience! These bath bombs are organic, vegan, and made with moisturizing ingredients that are better for your skin.
7. Bathtub Tray – A caddy can easily store everything you need while you’re soaking in the bathtub! Use it to hold your tablet, phone, laptop, favorite book, candle, or glass of wine.
8. Shower Bombs – Don’t have time to take a bubble bath? Try these shower steamers, made with essential oils, when you need to unwind, relax, and relieve stress quickly.
9. Fleece Bathrobe – I love, love, LOVE my soft and fluffy bathrobe. I’ll wear it after bathing or when I’m just lounging around my bedroom.
10. Cozy Slippers – You definitely need a staple pair of comfy house shoes to slip your feet in while you’re cooking or cleaning around the house. UGG is my favorite! The soft wool lining feels like I’m walking on clouds.
Self-Care Essentials for Skin Care
11. Sheet Masks – I love using sheet facial masks when I want to relax and hydrate my skin. I’ll slap it in when I’m watching TV or soaking in the tub. This variety pack includes masks for soothing, brightening, and nourishing your face!
12. Eye Masks – These are my favorite gold eye masks. They will help brighten and smooth under your eyes whether you have dry, oily, or combination skin. After leaving them on for about 20 minutes, my skin always feels amazing!
S H O P T H E P O S T